Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rat Jackson, A Rooster for the Masses - 11.15.2008

HELL YES!

I've seen Rat Jackson multiple times and I love them. If you are their friend on Myspace, I hope you read their bulletins. Insane. Lots of dick jokes, references about your mom and sister - hilarity. These guys support the local scene too. I've seen the members out at shows in the area and I love seeing musicians support each other! Makes my heart melt and makes me want to stick my dick in 'em. How about that?! Their set was great. Energetic boys. I picked up their CD a couple months back and I like it. Beer and Rat Jackson Good Times band go hand in hand. I definitely suggest checking them out in the new year. I will definitely remind you.

A Rooster for the Masses - I was new to them this month. I definitely have heard of them before but never made it to any of their shows. Let's just say, I made it to all their shows this week. 3 total. Pour House, Troika and then The Cave...I just gave myself away, now didn't I? Shhhhh....please! I picked up their new album - Broken Era - at Troika and it's still in my cd changer. Catchy tunes, sweet riffs, and energetic rock. I dig it! The Cave was a little small for their sound, but I still enjoyed the show. Their Pour House show was fantastical, which was their Raleigh CD release show. Their next scheduled show in the area is February 17th at The Cave. Mark it on your calendar. Better yet, I'll remind you as it gets closer.



I love being introduced to new rock in the area. I'll catch other shows of any genre too, but lean more to the rockNroll side of life.

No comments: